What makes Efficient Microbes so efficient? EM has created a unique, robust blend of lactic acid bacteria, phototrophic bacteria and yeast, which are all cultured together at the same time - unlike pharmaceutical probiotics, which are typically cultured as single-strains individually, then freeze-dried and combined at a later stage. EM's process gives you a more effective and beneficial probiotic formula, which remains in a live state.
Microbes are involved in the life cycle of every organism on Earth! They play numerous roles in the life cycle of plants, including:
- Uptake of nutrients
- Elimination of harmful toxins
- Disease prevention
EM Pro-Soil repopulates the soil with a robust blend of beneficial microbes, which helps to regenerate existing bacteria in the soil.
Uses & benefits of EM Pro-Soil:
- Rehabilitates dead or nutrient-poor soils; improves soil quality
- Increases plant growth & photosynthesis
- Minimises soil-borne diseases & pests; improves resistance to disease
- Promotes the natural balance of nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium levels in the soil
- Promotes healthy decomposition of humus (stable organic matter particles)
- Prevents odour-causing anaerobic decay
- Improves the efficacy of fertilizers
- Helps to reduce composting turning costs by up to 70-80%!
More about Efficient Microbes Pro-Soil:
- Registered with the Department of Agriculture under Act 36 of 1947.
- Not genetically modified, or chemically synthesized; all species are naturally occurring.
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- Contains no alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, charcoal or artificial colours.
- Unlike other probiotics, Pro-Soil contains both aerobic microbes (which need air) and anaerobic microbes (which don’t need air); each type processes the foods necessary for the other to survive.
- Enhanced with photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB), which have powerful detoxifying and antioxidant properties. Great for restoring the balance to polluted environments, such as poor soil conditions.
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactococcus lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, R. sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product05/05/2021, By ChelleGreat packaging and i love the ingredients.
Plants seem to love it !!19/02/2021, By PietGood useful product24/01/2021, By MarcienneGreat soil booster! Using product for new veggie seedlings & to assist composting. I make a “composting tea” from guinea pig droppings & banana peels (high in Magnesium), water and two capfuls of product. 2 days later I sieve out the solids onto compost heap & pour “tea” over plants.25/10/2020, By MienGreat for garden24/04/2020, By GabrieleGreat for the compost heap02/04/2020, By WinnerGood useful product28/03/2020, By GreenGood growth17/01/2020, By SupportWell done28/10/2019, By BrianBring your garden or potted plants back from the dead! Pro-Soil boosts the soil your plants are in and it shows. Plants seem to almost stand a little bit bolder.04/07/2019, By DianeIn just two applications our herb plants are looking a lot more perky. Am well pleased with the outcome.10/04/2019, By ClintI was a little skeptical when I bought this, but I have noticed sudden growth spurts in some of my plants after applying it to the soil. I never considered microbes before or the effect of chlorinated water on the garden. I am liking this product a lot.19/01/2019, By KarinUsed this on some herb cuttings, and finally managed to get some sage to root within 10 days. Really good stuff.06/01/2019, By @Dankness.zaPerfect for my cannabis plants! Using this on Freedom Farm Soil to rejuvenate the soil after around week 8.14/10/2018, By CaseUsing this currently on all our Greenhouse Herbs, Veggies and Medicinals. Shortly after feeding the soil, the plants showed significant results.08/10/2018, By NickJust a few days after feeding my plants pro-soil they started to grow a lot faster and look happier13/10/2017, By DieterAmazing product. Pro-Soil is a must have for any organic gardener. I highly recommend it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.