What makes Efficient Microbes so efficient? EM has created a unique, robust blend of lactic acid bacteria, phototrophic bacteria and yeast, which are all cultured together at the same time - unlike pharmaceutical probiotics, which are typically cultured as single-strains individually, then freeze-dried and combined at a later stage. EM's process gives you a more effective and beneficial probiotic formula, which remains in a live state.
Microbes are involved in the life cycle of every organism on Earth! They play numerous roles in the life cycle of plants, including:
- Uptake of nutrients
- Elimination of harmful toxins
- Disease prevention
EM Pro-Soil repopulates the soil with a robust blend of beneficial microbes, which helps to regenerate existing bacteria in the soil.
Uses & benefits of EM Pro-Soil:
- Rehabilitates dead or nutrient-poor soils; improves soil quality
- Increases plant growth & photosynthesis
- Minimises soil-borne diseases & pests; improves resistance to disease
- Promotes the natural balance of nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium levels in the soil
- Promotes healthy decomposition of humus (stable organic matter particles)
- Prevents odour-causing anaerobic decay
- Improves the efficacy of fertilizers
- Helps to reduce composting turning costs by up to 70-80%!
More about Efficient Microbes Pro-Soil:
- Registered with the Department of Agriculture under Act 36 of 1947.
- Not genetically modified, or chemically synthesized; all species are naturally occurring.
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- Contains no alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, charcoal or artificial colours.
- Unlike other probiotics, Pro-Soil contains both aerobic microbes (which need air) and anaerobic microbes (which don’t need air); each type processes the foods necessary for the other to survive.
- Enhanced with photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB), which have powerful detoxifying and antioxidant properties. Great for restoring the balance to polluted environments, such as poor soil conditions.
Proprietary blend of EM Cultures (list below), purified and structured water, natural sugar cane molasses, mineral powder, sea salt, 100% natural juice concentrates
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactococcus lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, R. sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product19/01/2019, By KarinUsed this on some herb cuttings, and finally managed to get some sage to root within 10 days. Really good stuff.06/01/2019, By @Dankness.zaPerfect for my cannabis plants! Using this on Freedom Farm Soil to rejuvenate the soil after around week 8.14/10/2018, By CaseUsing this currently on all our Greenhouse Herbs, Veggies and Medicinals. Shortly after feeding the soil, the plants showed significant results.08/10/2018, By NickJust a few days after feeding my plants pro-soil they started to grow a lot faster and look happier13/10/2017, By DieterAmazing product. Pro-Soil is a must have for any organic gardener. I highly recommend it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.