- Natural probiotic supplement for pets
- Completely natural & GMO-free
- Helps to relieve eczema & skin problems
- Supports the digestive system
- Prevents the build-up of harmful bacteria
- Supports immune system function
- Improves your pet’s coat condition & breath
- As a food supplement: Mix into drinking water & sprayed onto food daily.
- Small Dogs: Mix 2.5 to 5ml (½ to 1 teaspoon) into food & 2.5ml (½ teaspoon) into drinking water daily.
- Large Dogs: Mix 10ml (2 teaspoons) into food & 5ml (½ teaspoon) into drinking water daily.
- Cats & Rabbits: Mix 2.5ml (½ teaspoon) into food & 2.5ml (½ teaspoon) into drinking water daily.
- Birds: Mix 15ml (3 teaspoons) per 1kg of feed & 15ml (3 teaspoons) per 4L of water daily.
- For skin problems: Dilute 1:1 with water & spray/ dab lightly over the affected area at least once a day.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Purified Water, Kelp, Organic Sea Salt, Sugar Cane Molasses, Blend of Efficient Microbes Cultures. (Species: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophilus.)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product07/10/2021, By JayGood product. Price has increased considerably though. From R90 for 500ml to now R129 for 500 ml.15/03/2021, By AbigailVery easy product to use. It doesn't come with a spray though so I had to search the internet for dosage instructions with milliliters. Excellent price. Would definitely buy it again.14/02/2021, By MoniqueCan't really comment on the effectiveness yet but the product says spray bottle, yet it comes with no spray attachment, so that is really annoying - now i must find a sprayer to use with the bottle or decant into another spray bottle.14/02/2021, By MoniqueCan't really comment on the effectiveness yet but the product says spray bottle, yet it comes with no spray attachment, so that is really annoying - now i must find a sprayer to use with the bottle or decant into another spray bottle.09/02/2021, By RachelleMy furbaby loves it in her water ???? her tummy is 100% and her skin is doing much better21/01/2021, By JadeGreat product. My girl gets inflamed gums - this clears it right up within two days. The spray component is faulty however. I also recommend putting the daily requirement in millilitres back on the label.18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it08/11/2020, By Sunnygreat05/11/2020, By Mari-LouizeWe have been using the Efficient Microbes Pro-Canine for our dogs for years, but recently found that it was out of stock. I checked the supplier's website and gathered that this is the replacement product (with the same ingredients). Happy to have it again (keeps their tummies healthy), but I don't like the new spray bottle. It's messy and it seems that the spray nozzle is not a good fit for the bottle. They also don't show the ml dosage anymore, only the number of sprays.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.