- Plastic-free toothpaste tablets
- Contains xylitol & fluoride
- May help to prevent tooth sensitivity
- With refreshing spearmint
- 100% Natural: kind to your body & the environment
- Removes plaque
- Eliminates bad breath
- Natural detoxing properties
- An alternative to conventional toothpaste
- Reduce the use of non-recyclable plastic toothpaste tubes
- Eco-friendly packaging
- 100% Plastic-free
- Contains no water
- Travel-friendly: no more popping toothpaste tubes in planes
- Cruelty-free: Beauty Without Cruelty accredited
- Clean Beauty Choice
- Free from SLS & parabens
- Made in South Africa
- Community support
- Suitable for adults & older children*
- Suitable for vegans, & vegetarians
- *Children of 6 years and younger should be supervised while brushing.
- Xylitol can be harmful to pets, especially dogs when ingested.
- Place 1 tablet between your teeth and bite down.
- Brush with your toothbrush - twice a day, every day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 60 Tabs (+ 30 free tabs).
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium bicarbonate, Bentonite, Potassium Nitrate, Spearmint, Menthol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Sodium Fluoride.
- Held within a recyclable glass bottle, aluminium cap and cardboard carton to be recycled.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/04/2022, By EsI was skeptical at first but it really works for sensitive teeth. It was a seamless move from toothpaste to the toothpills.28/03/2022, By LeandraUsing tablet toothpaste for the first time and I love this! The taste is nice and fresh. It feels less messy to handle than toothpaste and it is PLASTIC FREE packiging.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.