- Plastic-free toothpaste tablets
- Contains activated charcoal, xylitol & fluoride
- With refreshing mint & menthol
- 100% Natural: kind to your body & the environment
- Removes plaque
- Eliminates bad breath
- Natural detoxing properties
- An alternative to conventional toothpaste
- Reduce the use of non-recyclable plastic toothpaste tubes
- Eco-friendly packaging
- 100% Plastic-free
- Contains no water
- Travel-friendly: no more popping toothpaste tubes in planes
- Cruelty-free: Beauty Without Cruelty accredited
- Clean Beauty Choice
- Free from SLS & parabens
- Made in South Africa
- Community support
- Suitable for adults & older children*
- Suitable for vegans, & vegetarians
- *Children of 6 years and younger should be supervised while brushing.
- Xylitol can be harmful to pets, especially dogs when ingested.
- Place 1 tablet between your teeth and bite down.
- Brush with your toothbrush - twice a day, every day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 60 tablets (+ 30 free tablets).
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium bicarbonate, Bentonite, Activated Charcoal, mint, Menthol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Magnesium stearate, Sodium Fluoride.
- Held within a recyclable glass bottle, aluminium cap and cardboard carton to be recycled.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/05/2022, By ShazToothbits are THE best. Been using them for ages.
I much preferred the texture of the fluoride free toothbits, but I know the fluoride is good for my teeth. Anyway, great job Earthly, I recommend you to everyone. If the price were a little lower, many more people would be supporting you for sure, but so many folks really can't afford R75 per person per month just on toothpaste. It's a pity something so amazing and capable of making a real difference is so exclusionary.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.