- Zero waste toothpaste tablets
- With refreshing mint & xylitol
- 100% Natural: kind to your body & the environment
- Removes plaque
- Eliminates bad breath
- Natural detoxing properties
- Contains fluoride
- An alternative to conventional toothpaste
- Reduce the use of non-recyclable plastic toothpaste tubes
- Eco-friendly packaging
- 100% Plastic-free
- Contains no water
- Travel-friendly: no more popping toothpaste tubes in planes
- Cruelty-free: Beauty Without Cruelty accredited
- Clean Beauty Choice
- Free from SLS & parabens
- Made in South Africa
- Community support
- Suitable for adults & older children*
- Suitable for vegans, & vegetarians
- *Children of 6 years and younger should be supervised while brushing.
- Xylitol can be harmful to pets, especially dogs, when ingested.
- Place 1 tablet between your teeth and bite down.
- Brush with your toothbrush - twice a day, every day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 60 tablets (+ 30 free tablets).
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium bicarbonate, Bentonite, mint, Menthol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Sodium Fluoride.
- Held within a recyclable glass bottle, aluminium cap and cardboard carton to be recycled.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product13/11/2023, By KarenI keep these for camping and hiking etc. Not as strongly minted but does the trick06/11/2023, By SueStarted using the tablet toothpaste recently and its most definitely a winner in my books. Its very tasty, and totally natural with no additives22/08/2023, By BosnimfLove these, less plastic, easy to get use to and great to know how much you have left . It packs small for travelling and bottle can be reused or recycled also affordable13/02/2023, By LameezIt is very convenient and easy to use. Gives the mouth a good clean but could do with a sharper minty after taste and a more refreshing feel. It is a bit powdery and takes some getting used to, but overall it is a great product, and perfect for travelling.19/10/2022, By AnnaDThese toothpaste tablets works great! Used it on a camping trip for the first time. Very convenient! And great taste! Mouth feels super fresh after brushing.13/10/2022, By MarliI absolutely love my toothpaste tablets. They are water free and waste free. The taste is very refreshing. It has a nice minty taste.08/09/2022, By WallisWorks so well, love the eco friendly packaging and they're super convenient.12/06/2022, By HemantaI’ve been using these toothpaste bits for over a year and they used to be perfect. Like the texture was smoother and less powdery. But more importantly they came in a biodegradable refill. Now there are so many glass bottles to recycle and the tablets crumble so easily. But for lack of a better option I am still using them. Wish they would so back to the original
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.