- Blend of herbal adaptogens
- Formulated to help with the symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- Ingredients work harmoniously to improve energy and focus
- May be helpful with sweet and salty cravings
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root is an herbal adaptogen and natural anti-inflammatory. Its unique combination of flavonoids, polyphenols and triterpenoids have been shown to help the body naturally regulate cortisol (the ‘stress’ hormone) levels.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), like licorice root, is a well-trusted adaptogen which helps many to manage the stresses of daily life.
- Astragalus (A. membranaceus; huáng qí) root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to improve energy levels and stamina.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Vegicaps: 90 (400 mg each).
- Licorice Root (30 mg), Ashwagandha (100 mg), Astragalus Root (70 mg), Eleuthero Root (100 mg), Arctic Root (100 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Notice: The above statements have not been evaluated by the medicines control council and are intended for educational purposes only.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/05/2021, By JessicaBrilliant product, helps with the mid day slump07/11/2020, By KellyBeen on it for a short time and am feeling a difference. I'm not so shaky, heart rate not shooting up so quickly. So, yes. I think I'll keep on it for a while to see if there's more improvement.15/09/2020, By TammyDidn't notice much of a difference25/05/2020, By C.KI have felt a difference, especially when I skip a day by Mistake05/04/2020, By CamI experienced waves of nausea after taking this supplement- at first I thought perhaps I hadn't eaten enough, but even with a big breakfast the nausea was unbearable, so I had to stop taking it. Perhaps I am allergic to one of the ingredients, but based on my experience I cannot recommend it.06/11/2019, By LeonieI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.