Delizum carrot juice with orange is a new, healthy and delicious way to quench your thirst.
- 62% carrot, 36% orange
- Bottled in vacuum-sealed glass, shelf life: 3 years
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No artificial sweeteners or processed sugars
- Shake before drinking; refrigerate after opening
Key benefits of carrot juice:
- Antioxidant: Fights free radical damage, boosts the immune system
- Alkalising: Helps to balance blood acidity
- Cleansing: Detoxes the blood & liver, giving you a healthy glow from the inside out
- Heart health: Carotenoids lower LDL cholesterol levels, helping to protect your heart from disease
- Eye health: Beta Carotene (converted to vitamin A by the liver) protects retinal health & inhibits cataract formation
- Healthy cholesterol: Carrots contain pectin, which helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Anti-inflammatory: Helps to combat inflammatory conditions like arthritis, rheumatism & gout
- Diuretic: Helps to eliminate excess fluids & combat water retention
Did You Know? The molecules found in carrots are amazingly similar to human haemoglobin molecules! That makes carrots a great blood-building food.
Carrots have even been linked to protection against certain cancers:
- Falcarinol is a natural fatty alcohol found in growing carrots, which protects the plants against fungal diseases
- More recently, research has shown that falcarinol can help prevent the development of certain types of cancer; including lung, breast, prostate & colon cancer!
Orange and carrot juice made from organic orange concentrate and organic carrot concentrate and purée
Nutritional information (per 110g serving):
- Energy: 45kcal
- Proteins: 0.28g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fat: <0.1g
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/08/2016, By AntonThis tastes really good and is good for you too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.