- Silicone lids for fermentation jars
- Pack of 6 in assorted colours
- Suitable for 1L fermentation containers
- A fun DIY fermentation tool
- Great for making your own kombucha or kefir at home
- Easy to clean
How It Works:
- Each of these fermentation lids includes a small hole that allows the gases caused by fermentation to percolate through it, without allowing any contaminants to get to the fermenting substance. It prevents air from getting into the fermentation container.
- Pack of 6
- Suitable for 1L containers
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/02/2024, By WvB_1It really works well by keeping out bacteria but allowing gas to escape during fermentation. I've tried it on several jars to see where it fits. It's too big for a standard honey jar. It's also too big for a Faithful to Natured own brand Organic Virgin Coconut oil 750 ml. It does fit a 1 kg ButtaNutt Peanut butter jar perfectly. I think it's safe to say it fits 1 litre glass jars that have a slightly wider opening28/05/2021, By sandraI Love love this product17/02/2021, By AdeleI am using these lids for my milk kefir, water kefir as well as kombucha brew so that I dont have to use a cloth or coffee filter. Fits nice and snug on my brew bottles04/02/2021, By RichardInexpensive, fit many different jars and do the job perfectly.08/05/2020, By WilmaUseful
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.