- 95% Dark Chocolate blended with Hazelnuts
- Can be mixed into your smoothie and desserts or enjoyed as is
- Sweetened with refined sugar
- Halaal friendly - certified by the South African National Halaal Authority (S.AN.H.A)
- Kosher friendly - approved by the Union of Orthodox Synagogues
- Vegan friendly
- Free of Eggs, Palm Oil, Dairy and Gluten
- No added artificial colouring, flavours or preservatives
- Handmade locally in South Africa’s very first ‘bean-to-bar’ factory
- CocoaFair works with farmers to help them improve and grow
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enjoy at your leisure.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 100g
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100g serving
- Energy (kJ): 2661.4
- Protein (g): 12.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 33.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 5
- Total Fat (g): 48.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 27.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 22.6
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Foil, box printed with plant based inks
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
3 out of 3 people would recommend this productNuts about it! The addition of hazelnut to the 95% dark choc works wonderfully. Very highly recommended.23/04/2022, By EricaI am a new fan of cocoafair dark chocolate! Have had the 100% and now tried the 95% dark. Thrilled to be eating such a healthy treat.13/04/2022, By LouiseBest clean chocolate out there.14/12/2021, By louiseI'm giving 5 stars for deliciousness. unfortunately it melted and separated by the time i got it but i chopped it up and sprinkled it over baked bananas.... absolutely yummy. also sprinkled it over plain vanilla ice cream last night. i cant fault it other than the fact that it might not survive the post.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.