- Rich in Vitamins C, E and many B vitamins, as well as magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
- Coconut milk is rich in antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage.
- High content of lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid that is abundant in mother’s milk - There are only a few foods that are rich in lauric acid, so drink coconut milk regularly to benefit from this nutrient.
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coeliacs
- No preservatives, no artificial flavours, and no GMO
- Chi is endorsed by many celebrities who rave that it is indeed the best tasting Coconut drink brand available.
- Chi is involved in the charity Drop4Drop, and a percentage of proceeds from Chi go to building water wells in areas that do not have access to clean, running water.
Water, Coconut Milk (11.5%), Agave Syrup, Stabiliser (Pectin), Sea Salt.
Nutritional Information (Per 100ml)
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/03/2017, By MariaI buy this coconut milk regularly. I use it for cooking (mostly for soups and curries), and am very happy with it. Yes, it contains agave, but most coconut milk products on the market contain a list of 10 or more emulsifiers, preservatives, and various other additives, and this is the only clean alternative Ive found at a reasonable price!18/09/2016, By SuzanneI was so excited when I saw coconut milk, unfortunately that was abruptly turned to disappointment when I saw it contains Agave nectar as its sweetener. PLEASE find a different brand that uses a SAFE sugar substitute or none at all.25/08/2016, By HendrikI bought the Chi Cocunut Milk as I have been struggling to find Cocunut milk that does not taste like it was made in a factory. The Chi Cocunut Milk is a winner and is the real deal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.