There are so many reasons to add unroasted cashews to your diet:
- Raw, crunchy & full of nutrients
- No additives or preservatives
- Versatile & suitable for all sorts of recipes
- Rich in iron, promoting healthy blood cells & oxygen transport
- Source of copper, which strengthens blood vessels & improves iron absorption
- High in zinc, which activates essential proteins throughout the body
- Full of manganese, which helps you metabolise cholesterol, proteins & fats
Recipe for Rosemary Roasted Cashews:
- 500g By Nature Raw Cashews
- 2tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- ½tsp cayenne pepper
- 2tsp dark brown sugar
- 2tsp salt
- 1tbsp melted butter/ coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bake the cashews on an ungreased baking sheet for about 10min, until they are warmed through.
- Combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt & butter/ oil in a large bowl. Toss the warm cashews with the rosemary mixture until they are completely coated. Serve warm.
Raw cashew nuts
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product30/01/2019, By KaelanCrunchy yet creamy. So delicious.02/05/2018, By JDelicious in its natural form.27/04/2018, By SamCrunchy and delicious17/11/2017, By NikkiDelicious!18/08/2017, By AnelI love these cashews (and as a vegan it really works for delicious creamy sauces and cashew cheese etc.). I just wish it wasn't so expensive! :(31/07/2017, By LBDelicious fresh cashews.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.