- No added fats, sugars or salt
- Source of healthy fats
- ButtaNutt supports the local charity Community Keepers
Did You Know? Pecan trees grow between 70 and 100 feet high; they can live for up to 200 years and only produce nuts once every two years.
Recipe for Flourless Pecan Butter Cookies:
- 1 cup ButtaNutt Pecan & Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper & set aside.
- Combine the nut butter, sugar, vanilla & egg in a bowl until well-mixed.
- Spoon 1Tbsp dollops of the mixture onto your baking sheet. Flatten the top of each one gently with a fork.
- Sprinkle a little coarse salt on top of each cookie.
- Bake until golden around the edges (about 10 minutes). Cool on a wire rack, serve & enjoy!
Dry roasted organic pecan nuts (70%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (30%)
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product29/07/2016, By JaniceVery tasty, more oil separation than the other nut butters I have tried, but mixes back quickly. Goes nicely with cereal and a tablespoon as a quick snack!26/01/2016, By LynNice flavour and texture. My favourite is still Power Butter though.23/09/2015, By Ireneexcellent and creamy but slightly bitter. I prefer the original or the cashew nut - that is stunning!18/08/2015, By TammyAbsolutely delicious! Great texture. Will definitely be getting some more.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.