- 2,5 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Excellent source of healthy fats, minerals, and antioxidants
- Macadamia nuts contain high levels of oleic fatty acids
- Cinnamon is well known for its ability to help balance blood-glucose
- Single serving sachet is perfect for snacking at work, school, or when out and about
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate to help prevent natural oil separation.
Did you know? The correct name for a stick of dried cinnamon bark is “quill”.
- 32 g
- Macadamia Nuts, Cinnamon
Allergens: Tree nuts. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (32g)
- Energy (kJ) 2947 943
- Protein (g) 7,7 2,5
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 15 5
- Of which total sugar (g) 4,0 1,3
- Total Fat (g) 73,9 23,6
- Of which saturated fat (g) 11,6 3,7
- Trans Fat (g) 0 0
- Monounsaturated (g) 57,5 18,4
- Polyunsaturated (g) 1,5 0,5
- Cholesterol (mg) 0 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 9,4 3
- Sodium (mg) 4 1
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product31/07/2020, By FantasyTasty treat06/05/2020, By PeterLove this for a snack03/05/2020, By LiaNice snack09/01/2020, By MickyLove this nut butter! Totally delicious06/11/2019, By NellaI am addicted to nuts and nut spreads and theses have become my guilty pleasure - also great to take on long car journeys or hikes for a quick pick-me-up snack.08/09/2019, By AnaSo delicious. This is absolutely one of my favourite products. I love that it comes in a sachet. I keep one in my bag at all times.20/05/2019, By KarynPerfect for hiking :)03/02/2019, By StephnieTaste is great, but I find this a little on the runny side (which is not a problem in the squeeze pack, but does not make for neat eating if you buy the jar!). It is delicious though - a satisfying snack as is.20/11/2018, By SamGreat tasting18/11/2018, By AbigailYummy cinnamon tasting nut butter, convenient for travelling. Goes great on apple!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.