- St John’s Wort oil for topical use
- Contains hypericin, which is antiviral, anti-inflammatory & promotes healing
- Helps to soothe mild burns & bruising
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Soothes muscular aches, pains & strains
- Helps with joint aches & inflammation
- No chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides used during growth
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No chemicals or solvents
Please Note: The infused oil is not suitable for internal use as an antidepressant.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- St John's Wort is known to be photo-toxic. Stay out of the sun for several hours after applying to the skin.
- Prolonged topical use may cause irritation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Massage a small amount into the affected area.
- Do not expose treated areas of skin to the sun for several hours after use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & out of the reach of children.
- 50ml glass dropper bottle
Pure St John’s Wort oil
Country of Origin:
Product of Turkey
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/02/2021, By Zakiegot this for a friend - she has had some improvements with pimples and drier skin as a result of pimples. but we are still waiting to see more results.19/08/2020, By ShakeelaI used to suffer a lot with break outs and pimples but ever since I've been using this product i haven't had any problems and my skin is amazingly soft and scare free. its also good for burns its helps prevent scars.17/10/2019, By DAVIDGot this per the recommendation to help heal any kind of bug bites/ cuts/ scratches. I used a drop on my mosquito bites and it took the itching right away and healed the bites in about a day!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.