- Pure cold-pressed black seed oil
- Helps to ease aches & pains
- Useful for relieving headaches & congestion
- Helps to promote restful sleep
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral & anti-inflammatory benefits
- Beneficial for heart health & digestive health
- Helps to support the immune system
- Helps to soothe skin irritation or inflammation
- Can be taken internally or applied topically
- High in thymoquinone (TQ), a powerful antioxidant
- Minimum of 0.95% TQ, providing 3 x more than most other black seed oils
- A source of essential fatty acids 3, 6 & 9
- No solvents, phthalates or petrochemicals
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Built-in dropper for ease of use
Why Faithful to Nature Loves this Product:
- We love the Black Seed Oil supplement for its purity, quality and versatility, Botalife shows just how powerful plant-based ingredients can be. It’s also good to know that the oil is vegan-friendly and preservative-free, making it suitable for a wide range of eco-conscious shoppers.
- General Use: Take 1 teaspoon 1-2 times a day, or apply directly onto the skin.
- Aches & Pains: Warm the oil slightly & massage into the affected area.
- Colds & Congestion: 1 to 3 drops in each nostril.
- Hayfever: Take 1-2 tablespoons per day & 1 drop in each nostril 3 times a day.
- Headache: Massage in the temples & forehead.
- Improved sleep: Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed with 1 Tablespoon of honey in a warm drink before bed.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for people with organ transplants.
- Not recommended for people with low blood pressure or low blood sugar.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Available in: 100ml & 250ml
- Pure Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey. Sourced from the Mediterranean region.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product07/09/2020, By BernadetteExcellent product. Helped me with my sinuses and helped me to sleep better. I even wake up with lots of energy. I have already purchased another two bottles in advance.29/08/2020, By FatimaExcellent product. Stronger than other brands18/08/2020, By ShakeelaI would recommend, this product to anyone especially at this time of covid19, as it is an immune booster. It helps me sleep and gives me the energy i need to get my day going. since I've been consuming black seed oil I haven't been getting sick as regular as i used to.13/08/2020, By BernadetteExcellent product. Have purchased twice already and have another one waiting in my basket. Seems to help with my sinusitis and helps me to sleep well. Have no problem with the taste either, its not too strong.17/07/2020, By BernadetteThis really helped with my sinuses. will definitely purchase again.16/07/2020, By Imtiaz100% Pure, Halaal Certified and well packaged. What more can you ask for?05/06/2020, By IshtiyaakThis is absolutely perfect and 100% pure, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and would be purchasing in future as well.01/06/2020, By TalentBetter quality than other brands13/04/2020, By KashThe best brand of Blackseed oil I’ve used... brilliant for consumption, sinus and pain relief.15/09/2019, By DAVIDThis is an excellent Black Seed Oil. This oil contains large dose of omegas, amino acids, and antioxidants. It is effective at many things in the body; immune booster, offers anti-inflammatory benefits, can be used to treat chronic diseases that cause or feed from inflammation. I can tell you that if you take this on a diet combined with intermittent fasting, be prepared to see the fat disappear especially in the lower abdominal area.11/09/2019, By williama cheaper alternative to most shops
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.