Natural herbal formula for improved performance, high libido and sexual health. Help to combat erectile dysfunction (ED)
Use Iqawe for Men to:
- Boost sexual arousal, performance and stamina
- Prevent erectile problems and achieve strong healthy erections
- Increase erect penis size
- Prevent premature ejaculation
- Raise sexual energy levels
- Alleviate anxiety caused by problems in sexual performance
- Achieve stronger and more pleasurable ejaculation
We live in a stressful world and many men are not achieving optimal sexual functioning. Impotence, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and loss of libido all contribute to performance anxiety, which is distressing and may have an effect on relationships and self-esteem. Due to hormonal imbalance and fatigue, many men are not enjoying the pleasures of sex the way that they used to.
Iqawe for Men contains the following potent herbs:
- Turnaria aphrodisiaca is a nervous system stimulant which acts as an aphrodisiac and a tonic for the reproductive organs. It is traditionally used to promote energy and increase libido.
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is an overall system toner and improves performance and stamina. In the 1950's it was used extensively by Soviet athletes to enhance athletic performance. It can combat stress and is a tonic stimulant for the adrenal hormones. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which greatly promote blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the penis. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which promotes male or 'yang' energy, improving circulation, boosting vitality and acting as an overall systemic invigorator.
- Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a tonic for male sexual potency and as a rejuvenating tonic and is thought to assist the production of testosterone and progesterone.
- Sabal serrulata is clinically proven to treat the symptoms of prostate enlargement (BPH) and its associated symptoms, including impotence. It has been traditionally used to stimulate low libido and increase sexual energy.
- Glycorrhiza glabra originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a tonic stimulant for the adrenal cortex. It encourages the production of hormones such as hydrocortisone. It is often prescribed to boost adrenal functioning after steroid therapy.
- Fucus vesiculosis is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As a source of iodine, it assists in the production of of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body.
- Lirosma ovata improves sexual desire (libido). Scientific studies have shown that 62% of males using Lirosma ovata daily reported increases in sexual desire after two weeks of therapy. Other clinical studies have suggested that it is effective in alleviating male impotence and erectile dysfunction and may improve sexual performance.
- Kola vera is a potent source of energy and an effective stimulant, providing a short-term energy boost and boosting performance.
Dosage: Take 10 to 15 drops in a little water three times daily. An additional dose can be taken 15 minutes before sex.
Iqawe is best used in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol (especially beer) and do not wear tight trousers or underwear.
Active ingredients: Turnaria aphrodisiaca, Eleutherococcus senticosis, Smilax ornate, Sabal serrulata, Glycorrhiza glabra, Fucus vesiculosis, Liriosma ovata, Kola vera. Inactive ingredient: Ethanol
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/01/2019, By ZahinSitting on the fence with this one. Used it religiously for two to three months, not that grand of a change. Maybe it needs to be stronger?
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.