- Carrier oils are generally cold pressed vegetable oils.
- Blended with essential oils, or on their own, these oils can be used for massage or as bath oils.
- Hemp oil is perfect as skin food because it is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids and thus makes it the ideal carrier oil for massage and healing treatments.
- Hemp oil not only contributes greatly to the barrier function and appearance of the skin but also offers other benefits such as relief to acne, minor abrasions, psoriasis and eczema.
- Hemp is also the only plant oil containing Vitamin D, which is necessary for Calcium absorption, especially useful to vegans.
- Using Hemp seed oil is a great way to achieve soft, smooth and hydrated skin.
- Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil
19 out of 19 people would recommend this product24/01/2020, By BelindaGreat carrier, I use it with my DoTerra oils.29/12/2019, By CindyLove this oil. Use it in my skincare products.
01/08/2019, By MichaelaReally beautiful for oil cleansing but also as a final step in my skincare routine!27/06/2019, By DominiqueWhat a great brand and so affordable. So glad that this has no smell.24/05/2019, By FatiemaUsing this as an oil cleanser and it's the favourite part of my routine. Redness has been slowly going away and I've not even used it for a month
29/11/2018, By KayI use this for the oil cleansing method and it just make my face soooo clear and healthy looking, and doesn't clog my pores. Since I started using it about a year ago I definitely feel like I have less fine lines and acne scars (but that is combined with a plant based diet) but I will continue to use this oil for a long time30/10/2018, By qhawekaziIt is so light and absorbs to well into my skin. it has also helped with my dry scalp issues, I am impressed as this is the second week using the oil.11/10/2018, By raganiGreat for sensitive skin17/09/2018, By NashGreat product and amazing for my sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts.02/09/2018, By ChelseaI have been using this to lighten my pimples and reduce my acne. I use it as a oil cleanser.04/07/2018, By SamanthaTasty and filling, but a little pricey.06/05/2018, By KayHaving a comedogenic rating of zero, this oil makes a very nice base for DIY face cream.05/04/2018, By KelLove this oil so much, its perfect for my sensitive dry skin, I use it for everything, and the price is good28/02/2018, By LeonieIt is the best moisturizer for my “gardener’s hands” I have ever bought31/08/2017, By CECIlI ran out of my normal moisturiser, so I decided to try and use this at night instead. I have incredibly sensitive, volatile skin, very prone to breakouts at the slightest change in routine. This did not cause any breakouts or oiliness. It smells earthy and my skin feels hydrated and elastic. My new evening routine.28/06/2017, By BrendaWhat a great brand and so affordable. So glad that this has no smell.20/04/2016, By YakshaHi
This oil is great for acne and sensitive skin. Used in the OCM with castor oil.
Wonderful.14/11/2015, By Bearded NirvanaI used this to make my own beard oil, my beard is soft and healthy. my skin is really moisturised as well.23/06/2014, By UnknownBeen rubbing/daping this on my leg and this helped remove the carcinomas and blemishes from my skin, High recommend this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.