- A smooth & creamy spread made with sunflower seeds
- Sweetened with raw honey
- No added cane sugar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Packaged in glass
- Compact mini-jar
- Enjoy as a spread, a dip or a spoonful on its own!
Please Note: Blooming Butter is made without the use of any nuts; however it is made in a facility that also processes nuts, and therefore is not certified nut-free.
Did You Know? Because Blooming Butter contains no stabilisers or unnecessary ingredients, you may notice some oil separation. This is normal and will not affect the flavour or freshness of your sunflower butter. Simply stir before use and enjoy.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- No refrigeration required; refrigeration affects the consistency of Blooming Butter.
- Available in: 130g & 250g
- Sunflower Seeds, 100% Raw Honey, Sunflower Oil, Salt.
- Made in a facility that also processes nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2247
- Protein (g): 15.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 33.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 16.3
- Total Fat (g): 41.7
- of which Saturated (g): 6.2
- of which Unsaturated (g): 35.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.9
- Total Sodium (mg): 238.3
- Glass jar with dairyfilm label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/10/2020, By TanjaEasy and affordable snacking. The colour is not appealing but it is good to know that there is nothing added unnecessarily to change that. So all round has my vote !29/09/2020, By MatshidisoI love butter. My little one finds the hints of salt a bit too much for him. He enjoys it with apple slices or on a slice of oats and honey bread and chia seeds.26/08/2020, By RobynSo yummy. The perfect (and healthy) spread for your morning toast or your afternoon crackers.01/08/2020, By GreenieGood
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.