- Essential amino acid vital for overall health
- Used to alleviate cold-sores caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1)
- Used to alleviate the painful symptoms of shingles
- Helps to increase the absorption of calcium
- Bottled in amber glass, with plastic screw cap
- Suitable for diabetics
- Take 1 tablet up to 2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding moms should consult a medical professional before taking this supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Research suggests that L-Lysine has a positive effect on mental health as well, and shows promise with anxiety, and schizophrenia therapies.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per Tablet.
- 60 Tablets.
- L-Lysine HCl.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/01/2021, By VeganschmeganToo early to tell... but taking this for Epstein Barr virus.31/05/2020, By PetroYes, I would recommend it to older people, especially now that most people seem to be rather stressed. I use it in a combination with other amino acids for relaxed sleep .
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.