- Supports memory and concentration
- Supports a healthy immune system, and quick recovery
- Boosts mental acuity during study, work, and play
- Helps to bolster mental alertness, emotional stability, and mood
- More than 60 essential nutrients in a quick, and easy syrup
- Made exclusively from natural ingredients
- Contains vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, and D2 for enhanced vitality, energy, and libido
- Includes Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Germanium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorous, Lysine, Selenium, Silicic Acid, Sodium, Sulphur, Tin, Vanadium, and Zinc for strength of body and mind
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Free from lactose, synthetic colourants, preservatives, artificial flavouring, and sweeteners
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons two to three times a day before or with meals. Either neat or with fruit juice, in muesli, yoghurt, etc.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 2,5 ml (½ a teaspoonful) three times daily before meals undiluted or with water or fruit juice
- Children 4 to 6 years: 2,5 ml (half a medicine measure) twice daily before meals undiluted or with water, milk or fruit juice
- Children 1 to 3 years: 1,25 ml (a quarter medicine measure) twice daily before meals undiluted or with water, milk or fruit juice
- Store below 25 °C
- 100 ml
- Plasmolysate of Herbal Yeast (80%), Barley Malt Extract (10%), Honey (5%), Orange Juice (5%)
- Warning: Alcohol content 2,5% per 5 ml. Not added but naturally occurring due to fermentation. Bio-Strath Elixir contains gluten and honey and is thus not suitable for diabetics, vegans or people with coeliac disease.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/11/2018, By AnthonyGood all round supplement
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.