- A set of 2 Bellabaci Bambino facial massage cups
- Plastic-free, made from unbreakable non-toxic silicone
- Suction of the cups deeply massages facial skin
- Has a toning & rejuvenating effect
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves the appearance of damaged skin
- Stimulates the facial nerves and muscles
- Exfoliates skin & promotes a healthy glow
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Follow the instructions on the box & keep the cup moving to avoid getting a “cup kiss” (a red mark from the suction – the kind of kiss you would rather avoid!)
- Apply the Bellabaci Skin Get a Life oil, or your favourite facial cleanser, to facilitate movement.
- Squeeze the cup and set it down on the desired area.
- Massage your skin with the cup, working from the midline outwards on each side.
- Keep your Bellabaci cups hygienic by washing them with natural soap after each use.
- Your skin becomes very permeable during the massage, so it’s best to use the cup with a natural, non-toxic skincare product like Bellabaci Skin Get a Life oil.
- Never leave the cup stationary on your face.
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you have a serious medical condition.
- See the contraindications of cupping therapy HERE to ensure safe use.
Always check with your doctor if you have a medical issue which may be influenced by using alternative methods like cupping. Do not use if allergic to any of the Ingredients, and test for sensitivity before use.
- Set of 2
- 3.35” x 1.77” x 2.17”
Medical grade non-toxic silicone
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product29/08/2019, By TamaraAbsolutely love using these cups for my puffing eye bags, you'll see a instant difference, highly recommended !!24/07/2019, By TamaraThese cups are so easy to use with real and amazing results! In love with the deep tissue massage it provides.03/05/2019, By RoxanneAwkward to use in the beginning (I think that I was using too little oil), but you quickly get proficient at it (After watching a few You Tube Videos). It gets easier and quicker and feels amazing. I was surprised that the cups were so short but then I realized that I purchased the Bambino size. Make sure you choose the correct ones.07/12/2018, By NicoletteThis is helping a lot for eye bags and also my sinus pressure headaches for some reason. Using them every night for a few minutes while lying in bed. Using it with their purple bottle oil as the cups glides much easier with it.26/11/2018, By SandraExcellent product... simple and easy to use. Face glows afterwards.22/11/2018, By Emmacute little cups, works well on eye bags and as a lip valumiser.10/10/2018, By ClarissaI have used them twice now with the apothecary silken skin oil as well as with the Bee Natural face hydrating balm (both sold on here).
I prefer using it with the Bee Natural balm its a bit thicker and creates better suction. I then apply the silken oil after. There are a few tutorials on youtube also on how to use these cups.
31/07/2018, By SandraBrilliant - but you need the book so you use them correctly.12/03/2018, By JahNice cups for face massage but I find it a bit difficult to use on the contours of the face.18/12/2017, By GeorginaThese blew my mind! Really helping with puffy eyes and wrinkles!13/12/2017, By SharonBest Anti Ageing eye cups! Great for difficult to reach spots.06/11/2017, By KathleenAt first I was a bit disappointed, bNot ecause I hakve the normal size fa cups and the suction area didn’t seem much smaller, but upon using it for the first time, I found that it does do a good job on smaller areas. I am happy enough with them. I still recommend the normal sized one, if you had to choose between the two.25/08/2017, By CarmenAn excellent way to clean pores & plump up skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.