Toxins in your system can create that horrible sluggish feeling. By pulling bacteria and toxins out through your mouth you can help balance your mouth pH and leave it sparkling healthy and clean, as well as save your gut and lymphatic system from absorbing more toxins.
Mouth acidity from eating processed foods and drinking things like coffee is a leading cause of cavities and dental problems such as cavities, gingivitis, bad breath, inflammation.
- An ancient Ayurvedic technique that pulls disease causing pathogens and bacteria from your teeth and mouth lining
- The healing and cleansing benefits of coconut oil combined with Cocobaci’s integrated natural technology
- Aromatherapy oils taste great, freshen breath and have both emotional and physical healing benefits
- Gemmotherapy is a special therapy using plant “stem cells” – new plant tissue filled with enzymes and hormones
- Deeply cleanses your body, mouth and teeth
- All you have to do is swirl the oil around in your mouth and spit it out
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
Benefits of Cocobaci Oil Pulling
- Improves dental health
- Removes Bacteria and plaque
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Deep body detoxification
- Assists with hangovers
- Helps to prevent and relieve headaches
- Cellular detox – drains toxins
- 5 x Peppermint & Spearmint Synergy
- 5 x Lemon & Fennel Sparkle
- 5 x Raspberry Kisses
The 15 day programme
Here’s how you go about a 15 day cleanse. Best done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before you eat or drink anything:
- Open the sachet
- Squeeze the contents out into your mouth
- Swirl it around for 10 minutes
- Spit it out!
- Repeat the 15 days programme
To experience the maximum detox benefits, drinking plenty of water, eating wholesome healthy food, floss and get some exercise.
- Attract Streptococcus Mutans, the main culprit that causes cavities
- Its antifungal properties have been shown to help reduce candida and yeast in the body and fight yeast infections
- Can help fight infection and flu due to its antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
This special therapy uses the newly grown tissues of various parts of plants such as the buds, emerging shoots, reproductive parts, rootlets and sap gathered at the time of year when these tissues are at their peak, be it spring (buds) or autumn (seeds), to gain advantage of the hormones and enzymes released.
Cocobaci uses a special remedy made from oak bud extract (Quercus pedunculata), that acts as a universal drainer for cellular detox, and is excellent for gum disease and inflammation
An ancient method of holistic healing that uses aromas to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. The physical and emotional benefits of essential oils can be used to manage a wide range of illnesses.
Cocobaci Sachets come in 3 flavours with healing benefits:
Peppermint & Spearmint Synergy
- Treats indigestion
- Alleviates respiratory problems
- Relieves headaches and pain
- Assists with nausea
- Helps to reduce fever
- Balances stomach and bowel spasms
- Digestive aid
- Emenagogue (balances menstrual issues)
- Restorative and stimulating
Lemon & Fennel Sparkle
- Alkalizes the body
- Aids in fat digestion and breakdown
- High in Vit C and antioxidants
- Detoxifies the organs, especially the liver
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal
- Treatment for Halitosis (bad breath)
- Aid for anemia
- Relieves indigestion and flatulence
- Assists with constipation, colic and diarrhea
- Improves respiratory disorders
- Balances menstrual disorders
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Contains a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that prevents cancer, thereby curbing the growth of cancer cells and eliminating the progress of some cancers.
- Prevents acceleration of ageing
- Boosts immunity
Peppermint &Spearmint Synergy
Virgin coconut oil, oak bud extract, spearmint oil, peppermint oil
Fennel & Lemon Synergy
Virgin coconut oil, Oak bud extract, Fennel oil, lemon oil
Virgin coconut oil, oak bud extract, raspberry flavour oil
15 out of 16 people would recommend this product07/04/2019, By CatherineWhat pretty new packaging!
Still have the original packaging prior to redesign but assuming the product is the same - I did say I wanted to try the combo to sample all the flavours.
Lemon and Fennel Sparkle remains my favourite. My boyfriend and I are both doing the combo and agree it is the nicest of the three flavours.
Oil pulling takes some getting used to - especially in the colder mornings when it has hardened a bit. We have been trying to do 15 mins but sometimes find the minimum recommended 10 mins is enough. Today marks day 7 of the 15 day course and we definitely feel like we have cleaner teeth.
The other flavours aren’t bad, they are just quite different to the neutral, pleasing lemon and fennel taste.
Cool Mint is like a mouth wash that isn’t quite as sweet as it could be. Was hoping for more of a refreshing kick but it was a bitter mint instead. The second time we tried was better though.
Raspberry Kisses are much like cough syrup in flavour at first, but later taste fine and smell quite nice. Three mins in for any flavour and you got this. While none can compare to Lemon and Fennel, oil pulling is really a great exercise to boost dental and overall health.
My boyfriend noticed his fillings might be slightly impacted by the process, but we are keeping an eye. I recommend this as part of anyone’s detox/diet for something different and for some ancient medicine magic in the mix!18/02/2019, By CaraI have done oil pulling before with coconut oil only, this is very convenient and less mess and fuss. My teeth and mouth feel very clean and remains feeling great all day.17/12/2018, By CatherineSo excited to try the other flavors but not to miss out on my favourite - lemon and fennel sparkle. I’m sure the other two will be lovely tasting and equally beneficial. I will be trying them soon :)17/12/2018, By The Spa TherapistThis is really an amazing product that works. I worked in a spa that stocks this brand. It is excellent even for sensitive mouths, and you see great results. The flavours are great and smells divine. I love the Raspberry Kisses especially. Definitely try it you can also purchase at Soulstice day spa, Pretoria20/07/2018, By ClaraGreat product. Leaves mouth well refreshed. The Raspberry Kisses is definitely my favourite05/02/2018, By FriaI love the fennel and lemon flavour! My mouth and teeth felt amazing after swirling and I found it easy and comfortable to swirl for 20 minutes.14/01/2018, By JoanieThese are simple and tasty to use and definitely keep my mouth free from toxins06/10/2017, By JenniferThe combo is a great way to find out which flavour is your favourite.
Works so well12/05/2017, By Hannahmy favourite was the raspberry, although all the other flavours were very palatable. definitely worth the investment and there is a big difference in my teeth colour.12/05/2017, By Hannahmy favourite was the raspberry, although all the other flavours were very palatable. definitely worth the investment and there is a big difference in my teeth colour.21/04/2017, By Beni really like this product as a quick way to detox. i love the taste and beautiful packaging12/04/2017, By JaydenI have to say I prefer the new stronger flavour, much tastier and my teeth are noticeably whiter after just a few days..weird but true20/02/2017, By Leoi really like the way my mouth feels afterwords. cured my hangover in 15 minutes gargle. i must admit, initially strange to get used to the oil, but the results are worth it.16/02/2017, By JuanitaI sure hope this stuff works because I don like the taste at all and I have tried all three flavours.12/05/2016, By SharonLove this! My teeth look whiter already! :)11/05/2016, By ZarinaWow! I got brilliant results after doing the 15 day Oil Pulling programme with Cocobaci. It tastes good and brightens your smile!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.