- The manufacturers of Bambo nappies have been awarded the prestigious Scandanavian Nordic Swan Eco Label which is awarded to companies whose environmental policies meet their stringent standards – they are the only European nappy brand to receive this award.
- Bambo Nature Eco Disposables are 58% biodegradable
- No optical brighteners, chlorine or perfumes are used in the nappy (due to the low chemical content these nappies are great for babies with very sensitive skins)
- Inner absorbing layer is made with corn-starch and not petroleum
- All plastic off-cuts are recycled
- Grey water re-cycling system in place
- Sustainable raw materials are sourced
- Minimisation of production waste in manufacture according to stringent standards
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
Place a Mother Nature Biodegradable & Flushable Nappy Liner inside the nappy so that you can flush it into sewerage system where it belongs.
Along with the environmental benefits, the nappies are also slim and comfortable with a very high absorbency. They feature cute nature pictures on the waist band and stretchy tabs. As far as eco disposables go, we can also offer them at a very competitive price.
Please note that you should not attempt to compost ANY nappies unless you have local council permission to do so. Composting nappies encourages pests and spreads disease.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product05/04/2018, By CarlaThese are good nappies. They fit very well. Don't cause chaffing... and i'm very grateful to know my baby isn't being poisoned while I have the convenience of a disposable. However on occasion leaking occurs at night to the point where my baby wakes up from being completely wet... so not the best option for an overnight nappy of a co-sleeping baby.03/04/2018, By KarlaI use mainly cloth nappies but I always have eco friendly disposables on hand as backups. I've been using Bio Baby nappies but I'm so glad that FTN has added this option as well, and it's cheaper! They work very well and I am very satisfied with these nappies.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.