- The manufacturers of Bambo nappies have been awarded the prestigious Scandanavian Nordic Swan Eco Label which is awarded to companies whose environmental policies meet their stringent standards – they are the only European nappy brand to receive this award.
- Bambo Nature Eco Disposables are 58% biodegradable
- No optical brighteners, chlorine or perfumes are used in the nappy (due to the low chemical content these nappies are great for babies with very sensitive skins)
- Inner absorbing layer is made with corn-starch and not petroleum
- All plastic off-cuts are recycled
- Grey water re-cycling system in place
- Sustainable raw materials are sourced
- Minimisation of production waste in manufacture according to stringent standards
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
Place a Mother Nature Biodegradable & Flushable Nappy Liner inside the nappy so that you can flush it into sewerage system where it belongs.
Along with the environmental benefits, the nappies are also slim and comfortable with a very high absorbency. They feature cute nature pictures on the waist band and stretchy tabs. As far as eco disposables go, we can also offer them at a very competitive price.
Please note that you should not attempt to compost ANY nappies unless you have local council permission to do so. Composting nappies encourages pests and spreads disease.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By Not A RobotQuality27/06/2020, By MaritaLooks like a good product01/06/2020, By RuthieBeen comparing Bio, Bambo, Pampers and Huggies with my newborn, so far sold on this brand and Bambo. Both for wear/comfort and it's easier on the environment.
Will stick to these 2 as long as I can afford to.08/03/2020, By Vinnie RobertoThe only brand I prefer for my daughter31/01/2020, By OrganicSleep well04/07/2019, By GenteLove these, they've been great for our baby girl! Fits well and so soft.13/08/2018, By AaliahLovely nappies, so soft
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.