- The manufacturers of Bambo nappies have been awarded the prestigious Scandanavian Nordic Swan Eco Label which is awarded to companies whose environmental policies meet their stringent standards – they are the only European nappy brand to receive this award.
- Bambo Nature Eco Disposables are 58% biodegradable
- No optical brighteners, chlorine or perfumes are used in the nappy (due to the low chemical content these nappies are great for babies with very sensitive skins)
- Inner absorbing layer is made with corn-starch and not petroleum
- All plastic off-cuts are recycled
- Grey water re-cycling system in place
- Sustainable raw materials are sourced
- Minimisation of production waste in manufacture according to stringent standards
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Place a Mother Nature Biodegradable & Flushable Nappy Liner inside the nappy so that you can flush it into sewerage system where it belongs.
Did You Know? Along with the environmental benefits, the nappies are also slim and comfortable with a very high absorbency. They feature cute nature pictures on the waist band and stretchy tabs. As far as eco disposables go, we can also offer them at a very competitive price.
Please note: Do not attempt to compost ANY nappies unless you have local council permission to do so. Composting nappies encourages pests and spreads disease.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product23/02/2022, By TarrynI love these nappies. They are not as "puffy" as other nappies and yet still hold so much moisture. No leaks!10/05/2021, By JennaLove! These nappies are fab24/06/2020, By RBIt was the only nappies that worked! Even cloth nappies gave my baby a rash.22/11/2019, By Anne-WienI use these nappies only during the night because I find changing the non disposable nappies to disruptive for little ones sleep. I am very happy with the product, no leaks and no rashes21/10/2019, By PetraWe use cloth nappies and this is our disposable option for nights and occasional wear. Just as efficient as other disposables but without that horrible chemical smell and so much kinder to the environment.
My baby is just under 7kg now and I will move on to the next size for nighttime soon but for daytime this size still works well.13/06/2019, By SamLOVE these diapers. Soft, absorbent and cute design :)
By far my favorite, much better than the Bio Baby ones.09/10/2018, By PerrineGreat nappies, been using it for 3 months now, no leak issues and they last quite long, even overnight!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.