- Dimensions: 61cm x 183cm x 0.6cm
- Made from 100% eco-friendly TPE
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable
- Ultra-hygienic, easy to clean
- Contains no PVC or latex
- Fully reversible; both sides of the mat are textured for extra grip
- 6mm cushioning for superior comfort
- No unnecessary branding; no unnecessary artificial dyes, colours or chemicals
Mat Colours: Available in several two-tone options: Dark Green/Lime Green, Citrus Orange/Black, Baby Pink/Dark Pink, Dark Green/Black, Violet/Dark Pink, Lavender/Light Lavender, Watermelon Red/Black.
- To clean your Asoka Eco Mat, wipe it with a cloth dipped in a mixture of warm water and a little mild natural detergent.
- Wipe the mat with a clean, damp cloth to remove all traces of the detergent, and then towel-dry. Leave to air-dry before rolling or using.
- Do not put your mat in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
- To extend the lifespan of your mat, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- For heated (Bikram) yoga practice, place a towel underneath your mat to shield it excessive moisture and to create extra grip.
Please Note: New mats will typically be slightly slippery and have a less grip; this will improve with regular use. The break-in period normally takes 2 - 3 weeks of regular use (more than once a week). You can speed up the break-in process by wiping down your mat regularly with a mixture of mild detergent and warm water, and letting it dry thoroughly before the next use.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product20/04/2017, By RobynI really wanted this to be the ultimate yoga mat, but sadly it is slippery. It is a middle of the road yoga mat for me. I have to substitute with a towel at the end so I don't slide with sweaty hands (and I am not even that much of a sweaty person.) So I wouldn't recommend this.27/09/2016, By EmiliaThe mat seems to be lighter then my previous one. Ive only used it twice, I find that I slip a little bit at the beginning of my practice (could be cos my palms don really sweat a lot) - but theres a break in period, so Im hoping itll improve.
I really enjoy the extra length of the mat.
I got mine in green and like the subtle patterns of the mat.31/05/2016, By MaudI really enjoy my mat, i was struggling with my previous very cheap mat as my hands and feet didn have a good grip, it was very slippery. Even my yogi teacher loves it! I took the orange one and the color is great! love it!26/02/2016, By MarkEven my yogi loves this mat26/11/2015, By AshleighI just splurged and bought the orange/black mat for myself and I love it. Its very thick so I never have to worry about practicing on my wooden floor and the orange colour is so energising. It is also larger than my old mat and being environmentally friendly is so important.28/04/2015, By GitaThis was the third ECO mat that Ive bought, it was pricey, but then all ECO mats are and they are the business for the Vegan Yogi. There were 2 small flaws in the mat on arrival, so it would be good if you could check mats before sending them out. I love the colour of my mat, which is orange, its very energising for the practice of yoga.30/03/2015, By ashleighThis is my first mat, so I have nothing to compare it to but I love it. Nice and soft, good traction, doesn still and the colors are cool.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.