How it works: Your hands are extremely sensitive, and have the human body’s richest neural system. Rolling the ring on your fingers stimulates the acupressure points in this neural system. This promotes the release of “feel-good” oxytocin and endorphins, helping with pain relief, improved circulation, stress release and faster healing.
Please Note: This information is meant to supplement but not to replace advice from your doctor or health care provider.
- Simply put the Acupuncture Ring on any finger of your hand, and slightly roll it back and forth along the finger.
The practice of rolling the Acupuncture Ring on each of your fingers or toes is traditionally used to relieve specific ailments.
- On the thumb or big toe, for 2 minutes twice a day: Soothes headaches, toothache, stiff neck, tension, insomnia & colds.
- On the little finger or toe, for 2 minutes twice a day: Relief of tension in the hands or feet.
- On the middle & ring finger or toe, for 3 minutes twice a day: Relieves knee-joint pain, stomach pain, back pain, ankle pain & calf pain.
- On the first & middle finger or toe: Improves digestive system & lung functions.
Materials: Allergy-free stainless steel with a gold coating.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product14/05/2020, By VictoriaGreat to keep your hands and mind occupied but I didn't notice a huge difference.26/05/2019, By MeganMakes a nice gift!07/05/2019, By charlait was to tight and circulation was difficult i thought i could like stretch it a bit but it pulled out completely.i cant say if its effective or not29/04/2019, By KathFun to play with but not very effective30/08/2018, By TaylaAmazing tool to have to release tension. I love how small and effective this ring is. I simply use it on the go and the results are instant.
Definitely getting my mom one as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.