- Eco-friendly panty liners for light flow days
- Plastic-free design
- Soft, comfortable & breathable
- No dyes, fragrances or parabens
- Gentle on the skin, with no allergens or irritants
What are ANNA pads made from?
- Top sheet: Pure natural raw cotton
- Absorbent core: Sustainably sourced plant fibres from FSC certified forests
- Backsheet: Compostable, certified biodegradable Cardia plant-based biopolymer
- ANNA panty liners are single-use, disposable pads made with sustainable materials.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pack of 25
- Natural Raw Cotton Topsheet, Plant Fibre Core, Cardia Biopolymer Backsheet.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product13/09/2020, By CarikaDefinitely a new favourite - Comfortable and good for the environment!12/09/2020, By Katek11/09/2020, By KaitlynI appreciate the fact that these pads are not exorbitantly priced and yet are eco friendly and work very well. I will definitely continue to purchase these.08/09/2020, By ChanelThey are made from cotton! What more could you need! Will never ever buy commercial mass produced liners again05/09/2020, By ShanI really like this new brand - cheaper, works well.20/08/2020, By TaAmazing20/08/2020, By TeriThe packaging is everything!09/08/2020, By BronwynWow! Great packaging and awesome product! I recommend it to each every South African lady, well done to Anna !08/08/2020, By MartineI was really impressed with how thin and effective these pantyliners are. They are a more than adequate replacement for the product I have been using up to now02/08/2020, By BannerSo comfortable
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.