Animal Parade vitamin C is made with grapeseed and bilberry extracts, as well as mango and papaya concentrates.
- Natural orange juice flavour
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No yeast, wheat, soy or milk
Benefits of vitamin C:
- Improves immune system function
- Fights free radical damage
- Promotes healthy blood vessels & skin
- Protects against gum disease
- Promotes healthy eyesight
Did You Know? Many animals, including most primates, are able to naturally produce their own vitamin C; however, the human body can’t make its own vitamin C, which is why we need to make sure we get enough from foods and natural supplements.
- As a dietary supplement for children, take 2 chewable tablets once daily.
- Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
- Store tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Bioflavonoids (from Citrus limon exocarp): 50mg
Xylitol, fructose, natural orange flavour, stearic acid, citric acid, magnesium stearate, natural colour, beet juice, C-Source (proprietary whole food complex: grape seed [Vitis vinifera extract], bilberry [Vaccinium myrtillus extract], mango, papaya, guava and pineapple), non-GMO maltodextrin.
Nutritional Information (per 2-tablet serving):
- Calories: 10
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Sugars 2g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250mg
- Bioflavonoids (from citrus limon exocarp) 50mg
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.