A safe and supportive plant based formula that benefits your digestive system on multiple levels and contains nutritional benefits too.
- Improves colon stability and regularity
- Provides probiotic protection and cultures
- Improves digestion and absorption through enzyme activity
- Yeast – free
- Amipro Enzymes are laboratory tested for effectivity and potency
The formula consists of…
- A unique fibre blend of psyllium seed, oat bran and flax seed powder
- Flaxseed provides additional essential fatty acids
- Lactobacillus Sporogenes and Fructo Oligo- Saccharides (FOS)
Lactobacillus Sporogenes is a true probiotic having good stability, and (+) lactic Acid production. FOS is a type of sugar widely distributed in plants that is not absorbed by the body but provides a food source for the gut bacteria
With supporting Green Foods and Botanicals:
- Barley grass Juice Powder supplies chlorophyll and broad spectrum nutrients
- Carrot Juice concentrate is a natural source of Beta Carotene and enzymes
- Aloe Vera Juice concentrate, Prune Juice concentrate, Slippery Elm and Sodium Alginate for their powerful cleansing and soothing properties
- DigeZyme™ - A multi enzyme complex, derived from fermented grain containing amylase, protease, lipase and lactase
Colon Ecology Supplement is a comprehensive and advanced nutrition support formula, which, when combined with regular exercise, a balanced diet and fluid (water) intake will contribute to a healthy functioning digestive tract.
Take 3 – 5 caps on an empty stomach mornings and at bed time, with an extra glass of water or as directed and increase water intake during the day
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
10 vegicaps contain:
Lactobacillus Sporogenes 5 billion CFU
FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 250 mg
Psyllium Seed Husk Powder 4000 mg
Oat Bran Fibre 500 mg
Flax seed powder 250 mg
Digezyme® 1000 mg
Barley Grass Juice powder 1000 mg
Carrot Juice Concentrate powder 500 mg
Sodium Alginate 500 mg
Anise Seed Powder 125 mg
Slippery Elm Powder 125 mg
Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate (200:1) 125 mg
Prune Juice Concentrate 125 mg
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 250 mg
Biotin 200 mcg
Rice flour, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, purified water (capsule shell)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/02/2019, By CaitlinThis product didn't work for me. Had very high hopes for it but I'm almost certain it caused my stomach greater pain and bloat. Wondering if the barley grass has anything to do with it? And going to give the digestizyme a go and hope it works better.30/01/2019, By HayleySuch a great product. Restores the colonic ecosystem. Amazing. (Insider tip: be sure to drink PLENTY of water with this!)30/10/2018, By XoliI've got problems with constant bloating. This product has provided relief, and it's reliable and consistent.17/07/2018, By LaurieI have no colon and this is the first product I've used that helps me with a lot of the associated problems. I've recommended it to my sister who loves it! From me a fantastic product!!24/11/2017, By EstelleLove this product! Works really well and I like that it has fibre, probiotics and enzymes all in one which makes it great value for money. Ordering my second bottle now and this will surely be one of my medicine cabinet staples from now on!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.