Nelson Honey East Cape Manuka oil has low levels of Pinenes and Myrcene but high levels of Flavesone, Isoleptospermone and Leptospermone. This combination gives a superior level of antimicrobial activity, particularly against ‘gram positive’ bacteria such as staphylococcus and streptococcus. It also has a wide range of antifungal properties. The oil can be used to great effect on MRSA, athletes foot, cuts, infections, acne and other bacterial and fungal skin imbalances. Unlike Manuka honey the oil is easily absorbed and non-sticky.
Directions for use
- Mild sunburn: Apply cold water to remove heat then gently rub Manuka oil into affected areas to relieve stinging and itching.
- Fungal infections, athletes foot: Apply a few drops of Manuka oil with a cotton ball, twice a day. Continue to apply for five days after visible signs of infection have gone.
- Itching scalp and dandruff: Add 10 drops of Manuka oil to your normal amount of shampoo and massage into wet hair and scalp. Leave for five minutes before rinsing.
- Cuts, scratches & abrasions: Apply Manuka oil topically.
- Oily skin and acne: Wash affected area daily then apply Manuka oil as a spot treatment for problem areas.
- Foot and body odour: For foot odour, rub Manuka oil into feet three times per week. Also protects against fungal infection.
- Insect bites and stings: Apply Manuka oil to help relieve itching and prevent infection.
- Aching muscles and joints: Massage Manuka oil into tired and aching muscles and joints.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/02/2015, By AntonIf you have had skin fungal infections than you know what a bitch it is to get rid of them! Particulary if you want to pursue natural ways before taking the tablets!
This product is pleasant and extremely effective.
Used in conjuction with your antifungal creams you are guaranteed success.
Using the oil it has completely eliminated a fungal problem that the major brand names could not do.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.