The A Vogel brand is committed to harnessing the power of time-honoured herbal remedies to create effective modern treatments. The Pollinosan formula is made with all-natural ingredients and is gluten-free, sugar-free and lactose-free.
A Vogel Pollinosan Liquid is made using healing herbs from Central and North America as well as Africa. Each one plays its own special role in the Pollinosan formula:
- Toothpick herb (Ammi visnaga): Useful for treating asthma, coughs and upper respiratory tract infections like bronchitis.
- American spikenard (Aralia racemosa): A natural expectorant, great for night-time coughs triggered by lying down.
- Cardiospermum halicacabum: A traditional treatment for respiratory illnesses and allergies – your natural alternative to cortisone.
- Galphimia glauca: A Central American remedy used for respiratory and skin allergies.
- Chaparral (Larrea Mexicana): A blood purifier and potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Luffa: Great for dry noses and head colds.
- Okoubaka: Originally a traditional treatment for poisoning, okoubaka works to normalise the body’s defense mechanisms, which typically go into overdrive when fighting off allergies.
Take recommended dosage on the tongue or in a little water, 15 minutes before meals. Mix thoroughly with saliva and hold in the mouth for at least one minute before swallowing.
- Dosage for adults & adolescents over 12 years old: 20 drops, 3 times daily.
- Children 6 - 11 years old: 10 drops, 3 times daily.
- Children 1 - 5 years old: 5 drops, 1 to 3 times daily.
Note: For chronic conditions, the full effect can be felt only after several days. In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid taking if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if your symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: In the first days of treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.
Each ml contains:
Medicinal ingredients: ammi visnaga (khella, ripe fruit) 1X, aralia racemosa (american spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X, cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X, luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X, okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X, larrea mexicana (gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X, galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Alcohol (ethanol), water.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.