- Homoeopathic cough drops
- Contains plant extracts
- Sundew may relieve irritating, spasmodic coughs
- American Spikenard may offer relief from tight chests & shortness of breath
- Iceland moss can help with wet coughs with phlegm
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 5 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- Children 2-6 years: Take 2 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- In acute/severe cases: Take the relevant number of drops according to your/your child’s age hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active Ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
1 ml Contains:
- Ammi visnaga (L.) Lam. (Ammi visnaga) Mother Tincture 0,125 ml
- Aralia racemosa L. (Aralia racemosa) D2 0,125 ml
- Cetraria islandica (L.) Acharius s.l. (Cetraria islandica) Mother Tincture 0,125 ml
- Copper (II) acetate (Cuprum aceticum) D6 0,125 ml
- Drosera species (Drosera rotundifolia) D1 0,125 ml
- from: Drosera rotundifolia L., Drosera intermedia Hayne and Drosera angelica Huds., single species or mixed;
- Ginkgo biloba L. (Ginkgo biloba) D2 0,125 ml
- Psychotria ipecacuanha (Brot.) Stokes. (Ipecacuanha) D6 0,125 ml
- Sanguinaria canadensis L. (Sanguinaria canadensis) D6 0,125 ml
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with plastic held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.