- Boosts the mood and eases feelings of stress.
- Antidepressant; blocks the re-uptake of serotonin in the brain.
- Prevents aromatisation (the “flipping” of progesterone & testosterone into dominant oestrogen); inhibits production of the aromatase enzyme.
Did You Know? Oestrogen dominance (an imbalanced production of the oestrogen hormone) can lead to all sorts of health problems for men and women – including ovarian and breast cancers, or prostate and testicular cancers.
- Add 1-3 full droppers to herbal tea or filtered water (hot or cold).
- Leave to stand for a few minutes so that the alcohol can evaporate (optional).
- Hold in mouth for at least 30 seconds before swallowing, for maximum absorption.
Passion flower 1:4 dual extract; 40% pesticide-free alcohol content
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product21/11/2016, By YvetteI would never have survived a time of loss and grief without this tincture! It works very well!23/02/2016, By CherylDid not enjoy what I believe was mold in my bottle! However I carefully took it off the dropper and around the inside and off the surface of the tincture then used it anyway despite the yucky taste and I did actually notice a positive change in my hormones, wish there was more product though as half the bottle is alcohol.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.