- Heirloom chili pepper growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within one month
- Harvestable from three months through to 7 months
- Up to 45 times hotter than jalapeños
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Grow out of reach of pets.
- Handle these seeds, and ripe ghost peppers with extreme caution. Wear protective gloves, visor, goggles and long sleeves at all times. Whenever handling, keep dairy milk nearby. Do not attempt to rinse with water as this will only make the burning sensation worse.
- Contains: Heirloom Chili Pepper Seeds.
- Binomial: Capsicum chinense.
- Cultivar: Habanero.
- Heat: Extremely Hot.
- Scoville Scale: 100,000–350,000 SHU.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.