- Cape Gooseberry growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun and semi-shade
- Grows well in pots and open soil
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvest can be eaten fresh or preserved
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Cape Gooseberries have a high pectin content which means that it will quickly set after boiling into a fine, homemade jam. Best served with pancakes and a dash of cinnamon.
- Contains: Gooseberry Growing Seeds.
- Binomial: Physalis peruviana.
- Cultivar: Cape Gooseberry.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.