We Are Hiring
Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
We are seeking a vibrant Marketing Intern graduate for a 12- month internship to join our eco-friendly company . This opportunity will expose you to all aspects of the Marketing role to gain valuable experience while being supported by the Head of Marketing . We are a purpose and values driven company and you will play a key part in keeping the FTN Values alive. Working at Faithful to Nature requires a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a mindset of “doing what it takes to get the job done”. If you’re excited to put your theory to practice and making a difference , then get in touch today!
- Be a South African citizen
- Ages between 18- 35
- Be in possession of a completed relevant Degree in Marketing
- Not currently on any other SETA programme
- Currently unemployed and not studying.
Assisting the Marketing manager and team in the following duties:
- Assisting with Digital Marketing functions
- Assist in Keeping up to date and informed on new social media trends
- General day-to-day administrative duties
- Data management
- Input in creating meetings
- Assisting in event coordination
- Assisting in brand positioning
- Researching trending topics
We are on the look for someone who:
- Will live out our company values
- Is proactive with an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Has an interest in caring for the planet
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised and self-motivated
- Computer literate in Excel and Microsoft suites
- Enjoys being part of events
- Photography skills
- These skills advantageous but not essential: photoshop, basic html and Adobe
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration to be discussed
- 25% discount of your purchases from our FTN site!