We Are Hiring
Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space with the mission of becoming the Green Amazon of Africa. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that.
We are seeking a smart, down-to-earth, hardworking, ambitious, creative and forward-thinking Junior Designer to join our Green team. If you are passionate about saving the planet with us by sharing your talent, then this unique opportunity is just for you!
As Junior Designer, you would be responsible for supporting our Graphic Designer in the day to day creative elements needed for consistent newsletters, site banners, social media and additional marketing campaigns and requirements.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing weekly email newsletters.
- Working on designing marketing and sales campaigns under the guidance of both the marketing and content managers.
- Provide social media promotional artwork based on the company's social calendar and newsletter content.
- Assist with design related web content and online sale artwork for the website.
- Design qualification or equivalent
- 0 -2 years Design experience in an in-house creative department, design studio or advertising agency.
- Work experience in either retail or e-Commerce, ideally both (preferred).
Key competencies required
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Graphic production processes.
- An understanding of typography, color, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution.
- Detail oriented and meticulous eye for layout and spacing
- Good understanding of the English Language
- Efficient at creative execution
- Good at taking creative direction and constructive criticism.
Nice to have’s
- Design for digital experience
- Personal creative pursuits
This Job is for you if you’re:
- Committed to a journey towards ethical consumption and care for our environment
- Understand the importance of flexibility and a quick learner
- Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing attention to detail
- Take responsibility and ownership of work
- Stress resistant & willing to go the extra mile.
- Can handle large volumes of workflow and tight deadlines
- A team player & comfortable in a buzzing and ever - changing environment.