- 11cm chunky candle
- Natural beeswax with pure cotton wick
- Natural hypoallergenic properties
- Clean-burning, no toxic fumes
- Lasts longer than paraffin wax candles
- Releases air-cleansing negative ions as it burns
- Beneficial for those with allergies & asthma symptoms
- Great as a stocking-filler or housewarming gift
Ordinary wax candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product, and release toxins into the air as they burn. Meanwhile, natural beeswax candles are clean-burning, and the negative ions they release help to improve the surrounding air quality.
Rolled from 100% natural beeswax; pure cotton wick
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/01/2020, By SupportStylish18/02/2019, By SeanThis 11cm candle burns up in about 2 hours (without wind). They're beautiful and smell nice but sadly it's over too soon.28/07/2018, By ShanI love beeswax candles but was smaller than I expected and burned quite fast07/07/2018, By SaadGreat a gift. Gives off a soft warm golden glow.26/12/2017, By SamAbsolutely delightful24/09/2016, By KarinAmazing - and you don find these easily in South Africa. Imagine, beeswax .. Very special, great gift as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.