- Natural raw pine nuts
- No additives or preservatives
- No added salt
- High in plant-based protein
- Source of iron, zinc & magnesium
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Key ingredient in homemade pesto
- Ideal as a salad sprinkle
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Pine Nuts (Tree Nuts).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2816
- Protein (g): 13.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 13
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.6
- Total Fat (g): 68.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4.9
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 18.8
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 34.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.7
- Sodium (mg): 2
- Tree Nuts.
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of China.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/09/2021, By JudithLove pine nuts but generally need to take out a morgage to afford them! These are cost effective.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.