Liver health: The best-known benefit of milk thistle is its ability to support healthy liver function.
- Increases the liver’s production of Glutathione, a potent detoxifying agent
- Stimulates the growth of new healthy liver cells
- Improves bile flow in the liver & gallbladder
- Protects the liver against damage caused by toxins & free radicals
Did You Know? Silymarin can increase the production of Glutathione by more than 35%! Glutathione helps to process a wide range of chemicals and hormones.
Taking milk thistle as a supplement helps to prevent liver maladies such as cirrhosis and hepatitis.
Other benefits of milk thistle:
- Antioxidant; protects against free radical damage
- Contains a substance called silymarin which helps with the development of healthy new cells in the kidneys
- Acts as a digestive tonic
- Anti-inflammatory; protects cell membranes & reduces inflammatory responses
- Improves blood sugar & cholesterol levels
- Helps to prevent & reduce gallstones
- Relieves inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis
- Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless specified by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised by a health care practitioner.
- This is a food supplement and should not be used to replace a balanced, varied diet.
Each capsule provides:
- 400mg organic milk thistle seed powder
- 100mg Vegetarian cellulose (HPMC*) capsule
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product07/11/2019, By EvlynEarly days on the product, I will keep using it as my Homeopath says she can see a difference and that's great.23/10/2019, By AmoreI used this for my annual liver cleanse as liver support. Not sure how to know if it worked but I trust it to be a good product.12/06/2019, By SamanthaGreat product to use for detoxing.02/01/2019, By CaseyDon't go a day without it22/10/2017, By MarianExcellent product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.