Key benefits of Rhodiola root:
- Adaptogenic/ stress-relieving; helps the body adapt to mental, emotional or environmental stress.
- Antidepressant; improves the passage of serotonin precursors through the blood-brain barrier, has a balancing effect on serotonin levels.
- Heart health; decreases the release of heart-damaging catecholamines & corticosteroids triggered during stress.
- Immunity; by helping your body to cope with stress, rhodiola provides immune system system support.
- Improves physical performance by boosting levels of ATP & creatine phosphate in muscle tissue.
- Regulates the release of hormones that lead to improved mental performance & memory.
- Combats sexual dysfunction & improves sexual health in both men & women.
Did You Know? Rhodiola used to be a key ingredient in folklore love potions, thanks to its sexual health-boosting properties.
Take 1-3 capsules daily at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Those with hypertension, coronary spasms or fluctuations in arterial pressure should avoid using rhodiola without medical supervision.
One capsule provides:
- Standardised Rhodiola Rosea root extract (3% rosavins, 1% salidrozid, 40% polyphenols) 250mg
- Rhodiola Rosea root powder 130mg
- Vegetarian cellulose capsule 100mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/04/2018, By EddyProduct works and quick delivery as usual by FTN16/06/2017, By KSGreat version of Rhodiola Rosea19/04/2016, By AlexisI noticed the difference taking Rhodiola rosea within a few days. I am feeling so much more energised and there is definitely a positive change in my mood. And Faithful to Nature makes purchasing it so easy!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.