- B complex supplement
- Offers a full array of B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 & B12
- Helps to reduce tiredness & fatigue
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- May help to regulate hormonal activity
- Aids immune, cardio & nervous systems
- Contributes to energy production & return to normal psychological function
- Helps to maintain normal skin, vision, red blood cells & mucous membranes
- Certified organic, Kosher & gluten-free
- Free of artificial fillers, GMOs & palm oil
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food.
- Alternatively, take as directed by your healthcare professional.
- None known. Although correction of deficiency is warranted, individuals with cataracts should not use more than 10mg of riboflavin per day due to photosensitivity effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight.
- Contains 30 x veg caps.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 200mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 20mg, D-Ca Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 50mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 20mg, Choline bitartrate 8mg, Inositol 20mg, Biotin 200ug, Folic Acid 200ug, Adenosylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10ug, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10ug, Vegan (HMPC) capsule in a base of Alfalfa, Spirulina and Bilberry.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the UK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.