- Naturally sparkling kombucha
- Made from only natural Ingredients
- Slow-brewed & made using fruit
- Rejuvenating Ginger & Lemon flavour
- Made with organic Green Tea & African tea
- With added Apple Cider Vinegar & apple
- Contains probiotics that support good gut health
- Living cultures also aid digestion & may help to boost immune health
- Low in Sugar
- Enjoy at home, at the pool or on-the-move
- A proudly South African kombucha
- Held within a recyclable can
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Best enjoyed anywhere, anytime.
- Keep refrigerated.
Did you know? Kombucha is a lightly-bubbling, fermented refreshment created when lusciously-sweetened tea is mixed with living bacteria and yeasts. The SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) digests the Sugar making this drink naturally low in Sugar.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml.
- Raw Kombucha (Water, Organic Green Tea, Organic African Tea, Raw Cane Sugar, Live Bacteria (Bacillus Coagulens Gbi-30) and Yeast), Apple Cider Vinegar(1%), Apple Concentrate (2%), Flavouring.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 45
- Protein (g): 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 2.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.6
- Total Fat (g): <0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.5
- Sodium (mg): <0.0005
- Held within a recyclable can.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/02/2023, By NinaOf all the brands and flavours I have tried Uplift Ginger and Lemon is my absolute favourite!02/08/2021, By AndreaThis drink is surprisingly flavourful - a subtle taste that gets better with each sip. I would definitely recommend this flavour if you are looking for something unexpectedly tasty.07/07/2021, By AdamI wouldn't call this delicious, but it's a gentle, very pleasant drink. Considering it's kombucha and it feels more like a regular soft drink, I'm actually surprised by how much I'm enjoying it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.