- Pearled Barley is a versatile wholegrain that is slightly sweet in flavour - perfect for anything from cold salads to breakfast cereal!
- Product of South Africa
- High in fibre to aid in digestion and maintain digestive health
- Rich in protein - crucial for many functions within the body
- High in B vitamins that help maintain energy levels throughout the day
- High in manganese which acts as an antioxidant and fights free radicals within the body
- High in iron, an important component of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
How to Use
Add 1 cup pearled barley to 3 cups boiling water in a saucepan and simmer for 30-40 minutes until cooked
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.