- Zero-kilojoule sweetener with the same taste as cane sugar for versatile use
- Suitable for diabetics - Erythritol is a sugar alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods
- Ideal for those on sugar-restricted diets & low-carb diets
- Better for your teeth & tummy than processed cane sugar
- Won’t cause blood sugar spikes or affect cholesterol or triglyceride levels as it is not completely absorbed by the body
- Available in: 400g & 1kg
- Erythritol Powder
Country of Origin:
- Product of China. Packed in South Africa
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By ImagineAmazing alternative to sugar. No nasty aftertaste like most sweeteners.30/09/2020, By DiLove it - however am looking for confectioner type so it's a bit too granular29/09/2020, By ThasaieValue for money23/09/2020, By MichelleLove having a sugar substitute that's well priced.23/09/2020, By RuthWill order again.13/08/2020, By ElishaOverall good product24/06/2020, By LizelSomething to get used to if your a first time user like me.... a good alternative but not as sweet as sugar.09/06/2020, By CebileUnfortunately I didn't like it, but I it's a good product. I just expected it to be sweeter, it's not. Maybe I will get used to the taste.07/06/2020, By AnnieNot crazy about this product.
I wouldn't use it to substitute sugar.
It dissolves into the odd sweet water on your tongue. Not as sweet as sugar, leaves you craving sweet treats.12/05/2020, By DawnMuch better than commercial sugar substitutes11/05/2020, By MariBeen using it for years. Awesome product.06/05/2020, By LucyQuality product05/05/2020, By RichardGreat for everyday use to substitute for sugar. Very subtle sweetness01/05/2020, By NadiaI use this all the time instead of sugar. Great substitute.24/02/2020, By ChristaNice sugar replacer in baking goodies.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.