- Most potent black variety made the traditional way for enhanced effectivity
- A natural, sulphate-free hair treatment ideal for all ages and hair types
- 100% pure
- Comes in an easy-to-use bottle with a pointed nozzle for easy application
- Choose from either 50ml or 100ml in the dropdown menu top right
Benefits of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Intensive scalp and hair repair – can be used as an intensive overnight hair treatment
- Tames frizz for smooth, shiny soft hair
- Treats split ends and hair breakage
- Treats hair loss & receding hairline
- Stimulates nourishing blood flow to your hair follicles, encouraging faster, stronger thicker hair growth
- Antifungal and antibacterial treatment for dandruff and pathogens that can cause scalp infections
- High in skin and hair nourishing ricinoleic acid, omega fatty acids and vitamin E
- Deeply hydrating for dry, itchy scalp and skin
- Apply to your eyelashes for luscious, healthier lashes
- You can use it on your scalp, face and body for issues such as dry, irritated or damaged skin and eczema
- Can be used to treat acne, as well as deep cleanse and tighten your pores, for softer and smoother skin
- Helps soften the appearance of scars
- Can be used for all ethnic hair types
The Black Castor Oil Difference
Unlike clear castor oil that is the beans are roasted and boiled, resulting in a rich ash that lends a dark brown colour to the oil. The ash makes Jamaican Black Castor Oil more alkaline, which helps it penetrate your skin and work more effectively
How to use Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil for hair growth:
- Massage a small amount into your scalp and hair roots each day
- It can be left on overnight for maximum effectiveness
- Be sure to cover your pillow to prevent oil stains if you have used a lot on your hair and scalp as a treatment
- You can mix Tropical Black Castor Oil with a lighter oil such as olive or jojoba if you find it too viscous
- You can also mix it with your conditioner for extra-deep conditioning, or with your hair styling products for extra shine and manageability
- Pre-shampoo conditioner: apply a small amount of Tropical JBCO to your hair 15 minutes before shampooing. Alternatively, mix some into your conditioner and wash as normal
Hot Oil treatment
- Use once a week as a hot oil treatment
- Apply to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the Dryer for 15 to 30 minutes. You can also leave it in as an overnight treatment
- Shampoo your hair as usual. You may find if you have very fine hair that you need to do more than one wash
- Style as usual
Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil for eyebrows and eyelashes
- Remove all traces of makeup from your eyelashes and eyebrows
- Put a small amount of Tropical JBCO onto a mascara wand or a cotton swab, tapping off any excess oil
- Use the wand/cotton swap to apply a light layer of oil to your eyelashes from root to tip.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off with a mild soap in the morning before applying makeup/moisturiser
- Wet your hair before applying, this helps the oil spread more easily
- Less is more: Castor oil is very rich and thick, and the scalp easily absorbs oil; too much oil forms a thick layer making it difficult to spread through the hair
Pure castor seed oil
21 out of 22 people would recommend this product17/10/2017, By NaomiThis oil is doing wonders for my hairline. I mixed it with unrefined shea butter13/10/2017, By Mulalo NaomiI have not used long enough to see if my hairline is growing back but i can definitely tell my eyelashes are looking longer08/10/2017, By HellizmaI've been using chemical products since forever and it really took a toll on my hair. My hair was brittle and straw-like. I applied this on damp hair and kept it on overnight. The next morning I saw the most dramatic improvement!!! My hair is slowly repairing and I experience a lot less breakage and tangles in the shower. I'll be using this product forever!!!03/10/2017, By PreciousI used to have problems with my hairline , now my hair had grown so much .Will keep using08/09/2017, By DeeLove this cinnamon, smells nice.04/09/2017, By TebogoMy hair feels so much stronger.
I have not noticed much length growth, just the normal amount, but my hair is fuller and thicker.25/08/2017, By CarenConsistency is quite thick and I found that if you would like to use it as a hair and scalp treatment it works well if you mix it with a bit of olive/coconut oil. Haven't used it long enough to comment on whether it helps for hair growth, but it does make my hair feel soft. Would definitely continue using this product.13/08/2017, By AnnaAbit expensive but it made my edges grow04/08/2017, By xxxMy daughter told me about this product and we decided to try it.....i desperately needs thicker eyebrows! Its been only two weeks now and i haven't seen any difference yet but my daughter used it for her hair and after only one use her hair felt thicker. Will buy this again for sure01/08/2017, By ThegoAdmittedly I have not tried this product for my hair but for eczema and cystic acne. I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is to be off the costly skin thinning treatments to a natural remedy that gave me eczema relief within 1 week and flattened the cystic acne within 3 days.
I could not believe my eyes. I have been singing it's praises to anyone who was willing to listen. Thanks for this.30/07/2017, By DamianaI have only been using this product for a little while and I can already feel the effects. I got it a week ago and I have been putting it on my eyelashes every night and I can already feel the difference!I received the package exactly two days after I payed. That was a very awesome experience. The Castor oil is already making a difference in my scalp and I have only been using it for two weeks. I am extremyl happy with the service and the product.24/07/2017, By PhumiI am happy with the product and the service.19/07/2017, By ChristineThis products works very well and the results are visible within a couple of weeks and is easy to use.. my hair line has never looked so good!18/07/2017, By SesiThe first time i used it, it made my hair even thicker and my hairline too, so i do love this product.07/07/2017, By CailinI have been using Jamaican Black Castor oil for my hair for some time now, but recently tried this brand. Fortunately it came at a time when I had an unfortunate encounter with a shopping bag that resulted in some of the hair on my temples being pulled out. I decided to test this particular Castor oil and within 2 weeks and my hair has fully recovered! This oil is a miracle in a bottle!03/07/2017, By lisaLove it makes my hair looking shiny and healthy.....my hairdresser said to remove oil....rub shampoo to dry hair and then wet it slowly, it works well.25/05/2017, By MalikahI do weekly hair masks with this. Mixing it with a bit of olive and coconut oil (sometimes rosemary too)... My hair feels a lot healthier, been using it for 3 months now, along with Biotin capsules.06/01/2017, By KurhulaIm puzzled about the Jbco color looks like the normal castor oil ?!08/11/2016, By LorraineI see an improvement on my hairline and its only a week since I started using it.I must say though that it doesn smell great ,so be warned but it is a good product.The sample you gave me though, I ticked on hair products so was hoping for a conditioner and you gave face balm:-)14/10/2016, By CynthiaFTH did not have this is stock when I ordered it, but within a few days they sourced it for me and my order was delivered.
The best ever!!13/09/2016, By KarinI love this product. Easy to apply.30/08/2016, By AbigailJBCO is a miracle in a bottle, I had issues with my hairline and since I started using this oil my hairline is back and fuller than before.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.