- Sourced from anchovies and sardines which are low in heavy metals
- Molecularly distilled to further remove heavy metals and toxins
- Sustainable source, from the deep waters of the South Pacific
- No fishy aftertaste
- Accreditation from American FDA - Current Good Manufacturing Practices; GOED (Global Organisation for EPA and DHA); Global Standard for Responsible Supply; NSFI Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- EPA benefits behavioural and cognitive health, heart and vascular health, joints and inflammation
- High ratio of EPA:DHA (7:1) has been shown to be effective against depression
- Take 2 softgel capsules daily, preferably with food
- To treat depression, increase dosage to 3 capsules for the first 10 days, then lower to standard dosage
Nappi Code for Medical Aid: OMEGA-UP 718522001
100% fish oil sourced from anchovies and sardines, which are sustainably sourced and low in heavy metals.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/06/2018, By GlenysEven though this product is geared towards depression I have noticed an improvement toward my very dry skin. My skin is not as dry and improved complexion.03/10/2017, By AnnMy 12-year-old son started using Omega Up about 6 months ago. He is quite an anxious child and it has helped him through the 2nd and 3rd terms of his Grade 7 year, with a marked improvement in his results. We'll definitely continue using the Omega Up capsules into the future.03/10/2017, By NinaOmega-UP has really helped to see me through a stressful time of my life. Running a business and household during a time of family crisis as a single parent has been challenging to say the least! I found that Omega-UP supported me to manage my stress levels by keeping my mood stable and helping me to focus on what I needed to do during this difficult time. After 3 months, I have decided to continue using Omega-UP as I believe it offers valuable support in helping to maintain a steady state of mind.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.