- Natural blend of type I, II & III Collagen
- Source for grass-fed Beef, free-range Chicken & wild-caught Fish
- Helps to boost your body’s collagen production
- Can improve digestion & gut health
- Assists in strengthening your hair & nails
- Helps to reduce joint aches & rebuild your joints
- Rich in anti-ageing properties
- Halaal-certified by the Muslim Judicial Council
- Contain zero added preservatives, additives, fillers or flavourings
Benefits of this Collagen blend
- At least 80% of your daily collagen requirements for optimal body functioning are required in the form of Type I collagen.
- Type II is especially useful for people with joint dysfunction and has been known to assist with the rebuilding of joints.
- Because this is a granulated product, it is fast dissolving and virtually tasteless.
- We suggest a serving of at least 2 tablespoons a day for optimum health and well-being.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 350g & 700g
- Hydrolysed Collagen Bovine, Hydrolysed Collagen Marine (Tilapia & Carp Skin), Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen
Typical Nutritional Information: per 12g (2 Tablespoon) serving
- Energy (kJ): 184
- Protein (g): 11
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 32
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Recyclable glass jar with a metal cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.