- Natural facial exfoliator
- Removes dry and flaky skin
- May help with premature signs of ageing
- No plastic microbeads
- No artificial preservatives
- No palm oil or palm oil byproducts
- Suitable for men and women
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love The Great Skin Co Antioxidant Baobab Face Scrub because it uses naturally biodegradable exfoliating ingredients where mainstream scrubs use a lot of plastic microbeads which pollute oceans, rivers and lakes.
- Gently massage scrub in a circular motion before rinsing it off with a soap-free gentle cleanser.
- Avoid broken or freshly shaven skin.
- Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal color and consistency changes which does not impact its efficacy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Baobab Powder*, Mozambique Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Butter and Brown Sugar.
- *Certified Organic.
- Recyclable and reusable PET jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/07/2020, By LydiaThis was the first time I had tried this product and I can say it works great. I was a bit sceptical about the coarseness of it at first but with gentle rubbing it was fine and my skin is looking so healthy now even my husband commented on it and now he is using it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.