- Tongue Cleaner made from superior surgical grade 304 stainless steel
- Curved design cleans tongue effectively
- Helps to fight bad breath
- Removes plaque build-up & bacteria from your mouth
- Helps to maintain a healthy oral microbiome
- May help to improve your sense of taste, making food more satisfying
- Durable: will not rust or mold
- Ideally, you should use your tongue cleaner when you wake up in the morning before breakfast.
- Use it either prior to or after brushing your teeth.
- Do not scrape too hard!
- Rinse mouth & starting at the back of your tongue, scrape gentle forward & on top and side surfaces of your tongue.
- The scraper may be rinsed off between strokes if there is a lot of accumulation.
- If you stimulate the gag reflex during scraping this may indicate that the scraping is too hard. If this occurs with gentle scraping, begin slightly more forward on the tongue to avoid the gagging reflex.
- Rinse your mouth & the tongue cleaner after cleaning your tongue.
- The practice should be a gentle & comfortable addition to your regular dental hygiene.
- Rinse your mouth and the tongue cleaner after cleaning your tongue and feel the freshness.
- Not suitable for children without adult supervision.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Did you know? Tongue cleaning is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that can become a daily practice for oral health. Tongue cleaning is also believed to improve overall well-being. It’s also said to cleanse the body by removing toxins & bacteria from your oral cavity.
- Nett Weight: 23 g.
- Surgical Grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Plastic bag with a paper backing
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.